The Workplace Data Census
In partnership with
The Workplace Data Census is an annual study to explore data collection trends to help inform workplace practitioners to support their approach. Mapping how organisations are capturing and utilising their data in today's workplace, we will deep dive into the current usage and output of this data. The findings from our survey and report will help inform business leaders in their decision-making and how to drive better organisation outcomes through their workplaces, technology, and experiences.
The survey is now LIVE! Participate in our survey to help shape the future of workplace experience and facilities management and receive a £50 discount code for Yo-Yo Desk, as well as the chance to win a FREE Yo-Yo Desk!
TAKE THE SURVEY
What data are organisations capturing?
- What are the most popular space and people data types?
- How important are these in the work you do?
- What systems are you using to capture them?
How does your organisation use data?
- Does it influence operational decisions e.g. cost reduction, service delivery?
- Can it improve employee engagement and workplace experience?
- What barriers exist to capturing data?
How are you placed with digital skills?
- Are your teams comfortable with handling data?
- Are you able to effectively use data to develop insight?
- How comfortable are you with presenting data to decision makers?
The Workplace Leaders Summit
NEW FOR 2023, The centerpiece of the show, the Workplace Leaders Summit will feature a lineup of influential keynotes and speakers who are shaping the workplace experience and facilities management of tomorrow.
The Workplace Event
An evolution of The Facilities Event, The Workplace Event is the new home for workplace and facilities innovation. This forward focused event is the place where the industry meets to be inspired, share best practice and source leading suppliers to create more effective working environments, employee experience, and accelerate organisational performance.